Friday, May 20, 2011

Tag : ABC's Random stuff about me

A. Age:  25

B. Bed size:  Queen.

C. Chore you hate: 
Cleaning the bathroom

D. Day:  Wednesday because its midweek

E. Essential start to your day: Coffee

F. Favourite colour: Pinks and Purples

G. Gold or Silver: Forever GOLD

H. Height: 5' 6"

I. Instruments:  Violin when I was in Elementary


J. Job title:  In-home caretaker and babysitter

K. Kids:  none


L. Live:  Long Beach, CA

M. Mum’s name:  Mama

N. Nicknames:  Kabee, Bee, Bong Bee

O. Overnight hospital stays:
Nope None

P. Pet peeve:  Rude people

Q. Quote from a movie:  There is no secret ingredient!


R. Right or left handed: Right

S. Siblings: I am the middle child out of seven kids

T. Time you wake up:  6:30am

U. Underwear:  Of course

V. Vegetables you dislike:  Ginger, Eggplant, Kale, Collard Greens

W. What makes you run late:  Only if I forgot the time

X. X-Rays you’ve had:  Dental

 
Y. Yummy food you make:   Spicy Chicken wings and spaghetti

Z. Zoo: Love the zoo! Planning to go this summer when my sister and nephew comes down to visit.'



I tagged whoever want to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment