Thursday, April 7, 2011

Sally Hansen NOTD and random rambling

I know the camera won't focus when I tried to take this picture and I know you can tell my thumb is a bit messed up. On my nails I am using about three to four coats of Sally Hansen nail polish in Grey Area. It is a nice grey color with a hint of purple undertone. It is a nice color but it takes a long time to get it opaque. I think by tomorrow I would change my manicure once again and make it super simple. My birthday is coming up in two more days. OMG, I AM GETTING OLD! Okay well not technically old but still a year older. I was just randomly searching on youtube I came across this video and it make me feel so relax and I wanted to share this with you. 

Onto my random ramblings, I have been looking for cheap plane tickets for my older sister. It has been awhile since I last seen her, even though every year she would send her son down to visit. They currently live in Virginia while I am here in California.  So this year for sure she's coming down for once and I can't wait. Well I have to go since I have to put the baby to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment