Tuesday, March 22, 2011

FOTD

My mind is blank right now I can't even put this whole sentence without thinking if it makes any sense. This is my fotd just got inspired by my nails and just played with my makeup. Its a simple look. I was going to color in my eyebrows but just left it as it is.

Product used:

Eyes
Stila Prime Pot in Caramel
UD eyeshadow in Last Call
UD eyeshadow in Uzi
ELF eyeliner marker in Brown
CG eyeliner in Black
Diorshow Mascara

Cheeks
Aziza Blush in Pink

Lips
NYC in Petal
Stila lipgloss in Sunlight

My camera is a hater lol doesn't want to take the picture of how I really wanted. Okay, I know that doesn't make much sense but oh well. Also, here is my notd. Hope you enjoy!

Product used:
- Confetti in Pink Paradise
- LA colors nail art in Baby Pink, Magenta
- Kiss nail art in White, Gold, Red Glitter, and Silver

No comments:

Post a Comment