Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sick? Pale Lips?

Just the other day, my older sister called asking if I was sick? I told her that I wasn't and guess what else she told me. She said the only reason she asked if I was sick because my profile picture on facebook look like I was pale and have no type of color onto my lips. She also stated that my lips look like I have cancer or something. I was in total shocked when she said that. So today I am going to take a new picture and hopefully put in some color onto my lips. Picture will be uploaded as soon as I do something to my face.

edit:

Supposedly she said I looked pale and sick here when I have pink lipstick on.

Here's the one I just took today.

1 comment:

  1. you look adorable there, sweetie.

    check out my blog and my current contest/giveaway at http://www.fruitylashes.com

    ReplyDelete