Friday, December 31, 2010

Nail Polishes Collection

Happy New Year Eve everybody! Hope everybody have a fun and safe night tonight. As for myself, I am staying home because well I am still not feeling too good and I am not in the mood to party? "WHAT?" Yeah, you heard me I am in no mood to party tonight. I just want to recover first before any of the booze or what not. This blog is supposedly about my nail polishes collection. Its might not be lot but I still say its pretty good amount. I counted to 72 nail polishes plus two nail polishes pens. Here is the pictures:

 


I know from the look of it, that in no way look like 72 nail polishes unless lol I counted them wrong. From the look of it I need more yellow, orange, black, green and I think that is about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment